[adelie-users] Can't finish Install on iMac G4 17" 1,25 GHz

From: Alexander Klock <alexanderklock_at_me.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 08:26:09 +0200

Hello everybody,

I followed the instructions of the Action Retro Installation guide video to Install Adelie Linux on the iMac G4, and it now stopped the third time, every time at the same stage, when it comes to downloading data.

The window says "Installation couldn't Finish - an issue occured while installing packages“

The log looks like it can't download two files from the adelielinux.org servers. I checked the links manually in my browser and they work.

Before that, proper internet connection is confirmed (wouldn't reach this point without it anyway).

I'd be happy if someone shows me a fix or workaround for this, but I'm a linux noob, so the easier, the better ;)

Thanks!